Translate

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Forever Young


Quite a unique ad that simply captured the expression on my mind for some time now, that I just had to post it here so I can easily go back to it in time, if I want to.  Unlike status updates in Facebook, blog posts are easier to find, read, and relive.  That's one reason why I don't think I'll ever give up this blog. 

The quote I've been thinking about was "There's no need to rush.  You and I will be young forever."

Watch the video after the jump.





That quote was actually adapted from the Boyce Avenue version of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream.  To be exact the lyrics go "Let's just talk all through the night, there's no need to rush.  We can dance, until we die.  You and I, we'll be young forever."  Don't you think the video encapsulated this perfectly? 

The Elton John song, Your Song, used as the accompanying music in this video is equally great as well.  It reminds me of Ewan McGregor singing it to Nicole Kidman in the movie Moulin Rouge.  I also saw and enjoyed the performance of the Canadian Idol finalists's rendition of this song (season 1 finalists, I think.).  

And why not add Jennifer Lopez's On the Floor in the mix with lyrics that say "Dance the night away, Live your life and stay young on the floor."

Send NEW articles to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to My Friend Sun Jun by Email now. Click this link!


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!