Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Living a TeenAge Dream

What does it feel like to live a Teenage Dream?  But before you answer that, I guess you'll have to know what your teenage dream is/was.  Is the dream still the same?  And if somebody would make you feel like your living your teenage dream, what would you do?  Would you hold on to that person or just let it be?  After all, not all dreams are meant to come true.  

Ahhhhhh ......  This blog is suppose to be just positives all through out!  Let me just write that again.  All dreams do come true!  Just Don't Stop Believing!  Wait .... that's another song altogether.  Anyways,  I just wanted to tell you that you should fill your life with MUSIC as well.  I'm still amaze how music can stir up emotions in anyone.  

Here's the sanitized version of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream as covered by Boyce Avenue.  Enjoy!





I think you're pretty without any make up on
I think you're funny when you tell the punch line wrong
I knew you got me when you let your walls come down, down

Before you met me, I was all right but
Things were kinda heavy, you brought me to life
Now every February, you'll be my valentine, valentine

Let's just talk all through the night
There's no need, to rush
We can dance, until we die
You and I, we'll be young forever

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep
Let's runaway and don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My heart stops when you look at me
Just one touch, now baby I believe
This is real, so take a chance and don't ever look back
Don't ever look back







When you're around me life's like a movie scene
I wasn't happy until you became my queen
I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece
I'm complete

Get your Boyce Avenue albums here. ^^






Never miss and Article. Subscribe to Sun Jun by Email for FREE.


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!