Translate

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses

Watch these videos!  There's something about them that's so alluring.  Catch the second video after the jump!





La Tomatina is a festival that is held in the Valencian town of Buñol in Spain!  It is held the last Wednesday of August.  As you can see, it is very easy to participate. All you have to do is grab a tomato and throw it as hard as you can. hehehe (^o^)/  I have to include this on my bucket list - maybe we can replicate the event here in the Philippines!  Local tomatoes are way cheaper than the ones they used here.  hehehe (^o^)/

Just imagine having your profile picture taken in a sea of bloody red tomaotes ...


... or simply playing around with your buddies ...



... or playing around (period). (^o-)v



This next video is a bit more cheesy for my taste. But I'm loving the determination and passion.


Have been drooling over a pair of Ray Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses.  I really don't know where the sudden urge for these came from but I can't wait to get my hands on a pair!  The craving doubled when I learned that wayfarer actually stands for "a person who goes on a journey" and that wayfaring means "travelling."  All along I thought it was just the name of the model.  I'm convinced, there's no better sunglasses that encapsulates and fits my lifestyle. 







The exact pair that I like is here: New Wayfarer 52mm Black/Grey Polarized Lenses
Edit HTML

If you're more of the old school type, try these original Ray Bay Wayfarers! The lenses are tilted forward to give you more of that retro classic look! Simply awesome.



Send NEW articles to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to My Friend Sun Jun by Email now. Click this link!


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!