Translate

Friday, July 25, 2008

Atom Rings No More

The touch screen LCD of my O2 atom got broken a month ago. This is the second time, by the way, in just a span of a year and a half! It's so expensive to replace the screen and so I opted not to have it fixed anymore. Instead, I'm planning on buying a new one. However, I haven't found a replacement yet. I was thinking of getting an Iphone 3G but with my experience with wide screen smart phones, it might be wiser of me not to do so else I want another broken screen! *sigh*

In the meantime, I busy myself with ring tones. I love R&B music and all of my phones have R&B ring tones. While surfing the net, I came across Rick Ross Ringtones. The site was quite easy to navigate and I just love the big download buttons marked in green making it easy to download the tunes. Feature download right now is Rick Ross The Boss Ringtone.

Still looking for that new single by Ne-Yo though. Got to get my hands on that one.


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!