Translate

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mamma Mia! Here I go again!

I got dragged to watch this movie the last time I was in Manila. (^O^)v I've never heard of it until that moment. I wasn’t disappointed though as I love musicals! You see, I grew up watching The Sound of Music and The King and I.

This particular scene when the cast sang “Take a Chance on Me” reminded me of two college friends who made a pact to marry each other when both are still single when they reach the age of 28! Imagine that! Hehehe (^O^)/




If you’re all alone
When the pretty birds have flown
Honey I’m still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best
And it ain’t no lie
If you put me to the test,
If you let me try

Do you want to know what happened to my friends? Well, they’re both in their 30s now and together … they are not. But everything’s well … the girl got married before she turned 28 and is now living in the states. The guy is in Manila being pampered to the next level by an officemate. Hihihi (^O^)v

-0-

Note: If not for the music, you’ll definitely love the setting! The place where they shot the movie was breathtaking. The blue beaches, the sunsets, the church by the cliff, the moonlight by the sea! I believe the director highlighted these settings more than the characters themselves!


Related Articles:



Share

2 comments:

  1. i can't imagine it happens in real life as well. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ^^ i think it was made jokingly pero pwede seryosohin hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!