Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2012

185000


Hanson, the trio who came up with the hit MMMBop, all grown up now, are back in the Philippines to promote a new album.


See how they look now after the jump.


Hanson in 2012

In the new album they're promoting there's a new single called "Thinking 'Bout Something."  Recently, I've been thinking about something and that is the number 185,000.

185,000 more days.
185,000 people who think they are righteous.
185,000 people pretending.
185,000 miles.


Yes HA. I said TWO but come to think of it, it can actually be THREE. Waaaah .... I wanna stop thinking about it.

Yes.  I want to forget as I have been doing so for years.  But then I guess, the better way would be to remember and to learn from it. 

185,000 worth of tithes.
185,000 more friendships.
185,000 worth of friendship.

Mmmbop, you're it!


Send NEW articles to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to My Friend Sun Jun by Email now. Click this link!


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!