Translate

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hooray for Today!



Hooray for mornings and things that make them good
Hooray for beaming smiles that make my day
Hooray for stops and gos
Hooray for colors and quick hellos
Hooray for surprises that walk my way
Hooray for friends I'll make, oh hey ... hey!
Hooray for treats that make me smile,
Like magic stripes that fill the sky
Hooray for days that make me say,
Oh Hooray for Today!

Did you like this little poem? Doesn't it just encourage you to say out loud "hooray!"? Wait 'til you hear the whole song and see the video. ;-)


Hooray for Today is a recent TV commercial made by fast food chain McDonald's here in the Philippines.  I actually heard the music first before I saw the video and the catchy and happy tune caught my attention.  Knowing the lyrics and seeing the video later made me love it more.  It's definitely worth sharing in this blog.  

Happiness is a choice.  Choose to be happy starting today! ;-)

Even this chocolate from Italy agrees with me.  (PERUGINA Bacetti chocolates)

"Se vuoi essere felice non aspettare."
"If you want to be happy, do not wait."

In the Philippines, we can drink Coca-Cola to Open Happiness.  If you want to take it further, you can eat McDonald's and be HIGH as early as breakfast like the guy in the ad. (^o^)/ (might not be the message the company wants to send.  I just found it hilarious (^o-)v )

Send NEW articles to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to My Friend Sun Jun by Email now. Click this link!


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!