Translate

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Spotted: Bee at Santushti

SANTUSHTI SHOPPING COMPLEX

"Santushti" means "satisfaction" in Hindi.  We went to this high end shopping center enclosed inside a military camp in New Delhi.  Photography was not allowed inside and so after taking these photos, some store owners were already staring at me.  I guess looking very Asian saved my butt this time and they forwent the incident without even giving me a warning!  I wasn't very fond of the shopping but this Bee frolicking with the flowers really made my day. (^o^)/


Sizing up the enemy and contemplating whether to strike or not! Yellow Pollen sacs on the side highly visible.  I thought they might be the collected nectar as well.


Sensing no danger at hand, or simply ignoring me as a not so worthy opponent, it goes about doing its own business. 

I think that I shall never see 
A poem as lovely as a BEE
A Bee whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the flower's sweet flowing breast.

Poems are made by fools like ME (and Joyce Kilmer)
But only God can make a BEE.

Hahaha 
(adopted from Joyce Kilmer's poem TREE)

Send NEW articles to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to My Friend Sun Jun by Email now. Click this link!


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!