Translate

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

From India with Love

FIRST DAY SURPRISE FROM INDIA WITH LOVE

On our very first day in New Delhi, hungry, we excitedly took the elevator down for breakfast.  Pressed the button marked "1" and then waited for the elevator to descend.  When the elevator door opened, our jaws dropped.  We hurriedly closed the door and pressed "2", hoping that things would be different on that level.  When it opened, we gasped in relief as it opened into a hallway.  Level 1 had a concrete(?) wall blocking our way!  Later we discovered that the lobby and restaurant was on Level "0" (zero).  Whew! For a moment there, we thought we were on twilight zone!  (Check out the video below)







LET'S CHIGGY WIGGY

If I saw Kylie Minogue, I wouldn't mind chiggy wiggying with her as well!  I don't know though if I can copy Akshay Kumar's stunt of swinging from the chandelier to the stage.  I've been bookmarking this video ever since I came back from India - part of my hangover from the said trip.  It's from the Bollywood movie called BLUE.  I haven't seen the movie but this video really drives me crazy and makes me dance! ;-)  Enjoy!



Send new articles to your email for FREE. Subscribe to Sun Jun by Email now.


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!