Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Long Live the Fearless Man

Before I forget, check out this video "Long Live the Fearless Man" and vote!  It's the lone Filipino finalist in the Democracy Video Challenge in YouTube.  I heard about this first at Mornings@ANC.  That's my routine now.  I watch the program every morning and follow news about the Philippine stock market.  I've followed PLDT's shares rise from 1880 pesos a share to 2,300 pesos in just a couple of months!  Too bad I sold my shares too early but still, I managed to earn a lot. (^o^)/  I think I'm gonna try stock trading for a living.  It's quite fun.

Here's the video.






To vote, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/DemocracyChallenge and then click on the "Vote" tab.  All the videos of the finalists will be shown.  Click on "Next Video" until the entry from the Philippines is shown.  Watch the video and give it your "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" by clicking the icon with the thumb sign.  I already voted last week.  Support a fellow kababayan and vote now. (^o^)/
     
Never miss and Article. Subscribe to Sun Jun by Email for FREE.


Related Articles:



Share

1 comment:

  1. They won! ^^


    Ooops! I didn't notice it right away but my post comment link encountered problems when I switched to the new template. sorry about that. hay!

    And I also found out that my template is not compatible with IE! waaah! Need to tweak this more. tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!