Translate

Friday, February 06, 2009

International Pancake Day!


February 5, 2009 is International Pancake Day! I just saw the entry in my journal right now so I wasn't able to treat myself to some. Instead, today I made spaghetti with meat balls! Yummy! Believe it or not, as far as I can remember, it was my first to try spaghetti with meatballs. Mostly, we just have spaghetti with meat sauce here in the Philippines. I got inspired watching Kitchen Nightmares and seeing Chef Ramsey create one. hihihi (^o^)/

Pancake recipe is here. Go and treat yourself to some!


Related Articles:



Share

1 comment:

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!