Translate

Thursday, September 11, 2008

And Another One

Wait! Just when you thought you've had your fill, apparently the search sites doesn't end with marriage contracts. What comes next after marriage? I'd like to say "happily ever after" but now a days it's not uncommon for marriages to end in divorce. So why not create a search site for divorce records too right? Here's one site that does just that. It comes with the same easy to use interface as the marriage contracts search site and it allows you to search by name, county, state, city, and zip code as well. Here's the link for Missouri Divorce Records. I was surpsrised to see that my name had 3 hits on the site! I searched the marriage contract site for my name and it had 5 hits! Luckily, two of my namesakes haven't ended up in divorces yet. hihihi (^O^)/ Go check out your names!


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!