Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

100 PUSH UP Update: Kulelat!

I'm taking the 100 Push Up Challenge.

I'm suppose to be entering my 5th week tomorrow but instead, I'm still on Day 1 of the 4th week. Finding time to do my push ups have been challenging. Most of the times, I postpone my exercise because I've just taken a bath for the day and I don't want to be sweaty and smelly before leaving the house. And then I forget to do the exercise later in the day! This caused me to be delayed by a week but I'm still on the challenge. After all, the goal is to simply (?) to be able to do 100 push ups at one go.


I just finished Day 3 of Week 3 shown above. I follow column 3, by the way. It's getting really tough every week! The chart says to rest for 120 seconds before the next repetition but I'm definitely taking more than that. It allows me to do so anyway. Usual session takes me about 30 minutes to complete one set. This has limited my exercise to push ups and badminton only (trying to fit a game of tennis in my schedule as well). I've not done any yoga, pilates, or yogilates recently. I miss pilates because it was producing results for my core muscles (abs area). Not only did my abs feel firmer but my badminton game actually improved on a massive scale because of it. Massive equates to being able to beat the best player in the group in a singles match. (^O^)/


Day 1 of Week 4 is next! Come to think of it, every session, I'm doing more than a 100 push ups already! That's more than all the push ups I've done before in my life. The results are beginning to show as well. Hopefully, I'm motivated enough to continue this to the end and be able to produce the hundred at one go. Wish me luck ...





Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!