Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Quickie Post: Exclusive moments

Woke up earlier than usual today and found an interesting new show Mornings @ ANC (ABS-CBN News Channel). What I found very interesting was that they actually read and highlight news articles for the day from leading newspapers in the country. Saves you a lot of time if you're used to reading the paper everyday.

Today's highlights (and at the top of my list for PHRASE of the DAY!) were this and this.

So, to all of you out there, take heed and avoid "exclusive moments." (^^;)

- 0 -

I will be celebrating the day with my family and relatives! Early this morning I receive a text from my uncle inviting us for a steak and lamb chops red shirt day. After all the bickering in the family, it is certainly a good day to celebrate LOVE and FAMILY for a change. Hands down to my uncle for his generosity and initiative. (More on this to come!)

Happy Valentine's Day!


Related Articles:



Share

6 comments:

  1. Nice way to celebrate v-day! Happy V-Day Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy V-day Sun Jun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wala special date;) hehehe

    happy heart's day steph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy valentines and BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gulay! You've been blogging na diay boks! hehe :)

    Now I have a new site to stalk.
    Thanks for dropping by my site, il be sure to sit in here and read whats been happening to you. :)

    Happy hearts Day! :)

    onTopic : very nice post ... good for you, you're able to spend this day with your family. Lots of love to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. uy, d pa pala ako nakareply to all ^^

    thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!