Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Traveling Spiderman

Spiderman spotted in Wayna Picchu, Machu Picchu, PERU
Spiderman Travels Around the World!


How I wish Spiderman would be able to travel the whole world and I would be more than ecstatic to be the volunteer to take him there.  

Last year I got hold of this Headware multipurpose head bandana (made in the Philippines!) with Spiderman's cover printed on it.  It inspired me to try and do this. (^o^)/









Spiderman spotted at the Mount Pinatubo Crater Lake - Zambales, Philippines


Spiderman spotted inside the Las Vegas International Airport - Las Vegas, USA 
 Spidey couldn't resists having his photo taken behind this mural of his favorite city in the world, New York!

Bonus shot taken by Spidey himself - Iconic Peru, The Llama and Machu Picchu


Spidey resting at the Mount Pinatubo Crater Lake - Zambales, Philippines
I'm running out of Spiderman poses and funds!  If you wanna sponsor Spiderman to go to whereever you are give me buzz, leave a message on the comment form below (don't use Facebook).

Spiderman fans, I need your help.  What poses should I try next?  Let me know your favorite Spiderman poses, I'm running out of ideas.

I guess the key to conquering the world is to conquer it  one step, one country at a time.
Watch out for Spidey when he comes to visit your country!

-0-

If you're using Facebook to leave a comment/question below, please tag "MyFriendSunjun" so I can respond to your inquiries. It doesn't inform me when you leave a comment. Thank you. Send NEW articles to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to My Friend Sun Jun by Email or follow me on Facebook.



Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!