Translate

Monday, June 17, 2013

Hawaiian Pizza is The Filipino's Favorite


John Lloyd Cruz with an Ultimate Special Overload Pizza
from Greenwich
Was a  little low on cash since the stock market started correcting last week.  It was a good thing then that Greenwich hosted a Blogger's Barkada Blowout here in Davao last Friday.  

According to Greenwich, their best-selling pizza is their Ultimate Hawaiian Overload Pizza.  It is undoubtedly the favorite pizza of the Filipinos.  The glazed pineapple and ham hits the right spots in the Pinoy's sweet palate.  But Greenwich didn't stop there.  They added bacon in the mix as well, making their version of the pizza truly ultimate.  Now I've tasted a lot of Pizza Hut's version of the Hawaiian Pizza as well and I can honestly tell you that Greenwich's was way better.  The only plus point for Pizza Hut is their crust which is more flavorful and savory which I like.  

-->
It was no ordinary blowout as Greenwich served us with the best of the best in their product line up.



Greenwich Lasagna Supreme
 The Greenwich Lasagna supreme - one serving is simply not enough.  I have always been a fan of this.

Ultimate Special Overload Pizza - Greenwich
The Ultimate Special Overload Pizza with 13 mouth-watering toppings! (Beef, Bacon, Pepperoni, Salami, Mushrooms, Olives, Red and Green Bell Pepper, Onion, Minced Garlic, Glazed Pineapple, Mozzarella, and Cheddar Cheese)

I know some people who don't like it when dishes get too complicated.  And in this case, I would have to agree.  There's too much of everything that you don't really get to enjoy the flavors of the ingredients anymore.  Regardless, it's still definitely a treat to impress  the whole barkada.

Ultimate Hawaiian Overload Pizza - Greenwich
The Ultimate Hawaiian Overload. This pizza still stands out from the rest.  Sweet and Yummy!

-->
After 4 slices and 1 whole serving of the Lasagna Supreme I was beginning to wonder what happened to the fried chicken!  I needed my protein and I know Greenwich can make one hell of a fried chicken given that the parent company owns Jollibee as well.  It's as if the kitchen heard me and from there came out servings of fried chicken!  A little bit cruel to serve it in the end though.  My stomach could no longer take it - didn't even have the will power and strength to take pictures anymore. (^o^)/    

It was indeed a ful-FILLING event.  Thank you Greenwich.

For Davao Delivery, call 225-1000.
In Metro Manila, dial 5-55-55.


If you're using Facebook to leave a comment/question below, please tag "MyFriendSunjun" so I can respond to your inquiries. It doesn't inform me when you leave a comment. Thank you. Send NEW articles to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to My Friend Sun Jun by Email or follow me on Facebook.


Related Articles:



Share

1 comment:

  1. Hawaiian Pizza is one of my favorite pizza flavors. I'm glad 'coz you were able to create a blog like this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!