Translate

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ayala Triangle Christmas Lights


HAPPY CHRISTMAS! at Ayala Triangle Makati City, Philippines

Someday I'd like to decorate my house just like this for Christmas!  I just can't get enough of STARS!  Reminds me of my elementary days where in I would eagerly seek STARS from my teachers! hahaha (^o^)/  Watch the video after the jump.



MERRY MERRY!


Seriously, there's just something so mystical and magical about stars that I just can't help but like them.  



HAPPY CHRISTMAS! 
and 
MERRY MERRY!

(Two holiday greetings that stuck this year! If Venus Raj can have Major Major then I can have my Merry Merry! (^o-)v )


Send NEW articles to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to My Friend Sun Jun by Email now. Click this link!



Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!