Translate

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The Early Birds

I couldn't sleep and so i went out of the room and lazed around at the beachfront huts at The Villa Amparo Resort in Samal Island.  Thought I could get some shut eye while enjoying the cool breeze but as it turned out, the birds were busy and chirping away. 


More pictures after the jump ...





Surprisingly, bird watching can be a relaxing experience as well.  I enjoyed watching these birds fly away and then come back with their catches on their beaks.  What surprised me most was that they didn't actually eat their catch right away.  I guess they're saving it bring to their nests. (Emotional Intelligence? hehehe ^^)

Send NEW articles to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to My Friend Sun Jun by Email now. Click this link!


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!