Translate

Friday, August 05, 2011

This is My LIFE


THIS IS MY LIFE.

I'll do what I love, and I'll do it often.  
If I don't like something, I'll change it. If I don't like my job, I'll quit.

IF I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME, I'LL STOP WATCHING TV!

If I'm looking for the love of your life, I'll stop.  
She will be WAITING for me when I START DOING THINGS THAT I LOVE.

Stop over analyzing, all emotions are beautiful.  
LIFE IS SIMPLE.

When I eat, I'll appreciate EVERY LAST BITE.
I'll open my mind, arms, and heart to NEW THINGS.
And people, we are united in our differences.

I'll ask the next person I see what their passion is, and share my inspiring dream with them.
I'LL TRAVEL OFTEN. 
Getting lost will help me find myself.




SOME OPPORTUNITIES ONLY COME ONCE, SEIZE THEM.

Life is about the people I meet, and the things that I create with them.
SO GO OUT AND START CREATING.

LIFE IS SHORT.
I"LL LIVE MY DREAMS AND SHARE MY PASSION 
WITH THE WORLD.  

-0-


Samantha Sotto's "Before Ever After" - the first ever Filipino writer to be published by Random House Group.  Congratulations!  We can show our support by buying her book at National Bookstore or from Amazon.com if you are based abroad (link below). And yes, reading books is one of the things I love to do.  






Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!