Translate

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Win 2 Million Pesos!



I am writing this post to mark the 1st time I joined a contest in Facebook!  My entry got the most Likes at around 127 and the most comments at around 80, almost half more than those of the closest competitors, but sadly (,by some magical powers in Century Tuna,) it wasn't enough.  I guess I'll have to figure out another way to get my hands on a LUMIX digital compact camera.  It was the only reason why I joined.  The first prize was a LUMIX LX5 and there weren't that many joining the contest. See the photo entry and learn where you can win 2 million pesos after the jump.

Sun Jun is sour graping and has decided to switch to San Marino Corned Tuna!  hihihi. They're giving away 2 Million Pesos!  Honestly though, ever since I went back home to Davao, I've never had to open a can of tuna.  (^o^)/ Life is not perfect but good. ^^


Never miss and Article. Subscribe to Sun Jun by Email for FREE. javascript">


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!