Translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beer + Yellow Cab Pizza (Davao)

     I've been craving for ice cold beer and pizza since a couple of weeks back!  Having lost around 5 lbs. in the last month, I think I deserved the break.  (^o^)v  I got Yellow Cab's Four Seasons pizza.  The four flavors were Four Cheese, Anchovy Lovers, NY Classic, and Roasted Garlic and Shrimp.

     Four Cheese was a disappointment as it didn't include gorgonzola cheese. I checked the description and I was right.  Aside from mozzarella, they add cheddar, romano, and feta cheeses.  It's quite unusual as most Four Cheese pizzas have gorgonzola on them instead of cheddar. The Roasted Garlic and Shrimp though was delightful!  Very yummy!  I'll order this alone and add extra shrimps the next time!  The anchovies in Anchovy Lovers was a bit too salty for me.  But i guess it wouldn't be anchovy if it wasn't salty.  I would have loved for the anchovies to be shredded more thinly and distributed more evenly instead of in big chunks here and there.  And, NY Classic was, well, a classic.  You can never go wrong with pepperoni. 


     Order yours now by calling them at (082) 235-3333 (Yellow Cab Davao).  There's a 300 peso minimum order plus a 5% delivery charge.  The 10 inch Four Seasons pizza was priced at 380 pesos.  Quite pricey for a pizza but I think it is worth every calorie.


Never miss and Article. Subscribe to Sun Jun by Email for FREE.


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!