Translate

Thursday, April 08, 2010

From P to F

It takes 2 strokes to write a "P."  It takes 3 strokes to write an "F."  But more strokes to cross out any letter in the alphabet.  I wonder what drives a professor to write a "P", cross it out, and change it to an "F!"








Well, so much for me being an outlier.  I got 78% in my Strategic Management exam.  Just 2% short of passing it.  I guess this means I will have to retake the exam this Saturday.  But right now, I'm seriously considering petitioning my answers and trying to squeeze out 2 more points just to make it to "P".  It's worth a try.  Not only because it will save me time but because the exam is worth 1,200 pesos.  Universities definitely know how to make money.  That's why students wonder why they need to increase tuition fees every year. (^o^)v




Tomorrow I'm ready to go full force even if I have to declaim and say "alms, alms, alms. Spare me a piece of bread. Spare me your mercy. Spare me 2 points!"   hahaha (^o^)/  - so elementary school - Just remembering some moments back in grade school.  I wonder if they still do declamation / oratorical contests now.

Well ok.  Just to make me feel a little better, although it really doesn't matter that much for me now.  I heard that I topped one subject, placed 2nd in the next, and got a perfect score in another.  Hmmm ... I wonder whether these are all true. (But I can still hear Yoda say "But failed StratMan, You did." hahaha) 

Never miss and Article. Subscribe to Sun Jun by Email for FREE.


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!