Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!


It's my first "ang pao" for the year!  Read on to receive your blessings! ^^




I received this during the eve of the Chinese New Year (tonight)!  It was such a surprise for me!  I can't remember exactly when I stopped receiving this from my relatives but I think it was still way back when I was still in school!  That was many many years ago.  And so I am happy to be receiving this tonight!  

If you look closely, the Chinese character is written upside down.  I've encountered this before but I don't exactly now the reason behind it.  Maybe some of you can help me out on this ^^

Every "ang pao" that I receive I usually put on my wallet!  My wallet has never been empty ever since!  I believe it brings me good fortune.  

And so, on this day, I share my blessings with you.  May all of you have good fortune during this year of the Golden Tiger as well!  Don't worry, there's more than enough blessings for everyone! (^o^)/  Share it with your friends as well.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Never miss and Article. Subscribe to Sun Jun by Email for FREE.


Related Articles:



Share

1 comment:

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!