Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Clean Off Your Workspace!


January 14 is National Clean Off Your Desk Day!

I don't know if it's true but my journal says so. What a good thing to put in a journal ei! Thankfully, I did my desk and room cleaning before the New Year began. It's customary for Japanese companies to ask their employee to clean off their workplace before taking a break for the New Year's and I think I acquired the habit from them. Not to mention that my mom would nag me about it as well. hahaha (^^;)


Related Articles:



Share

1 comment:

  1. wow good habit! it will take me days to clean up the clutter on my desk :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!