Translate

Thursday, September 04, 2008

People Locator

With the internet, the types of businesses you can get into are virtually limitless. And the good news is you really don't have to have that much money to start one. One such business I found online is a People Search (http://www.worldwidepeoplelocator.com) site. The site promises to provide you with public records, court records, death records, marriage/divorce records and more. And it's so easy to use. It works just like google. All you have to do is enter the name you're looking for and it'll provide you all matching data.

I tried searching for my name. It was interesting to know that they found 2 records about me. I was intrigued if those were my personal records or of people with the same name as mine. I couldn't verify it though because you'll have to pay to see the records ... too bad.

I wonder if people would actually use this site. More likely, if the person you're looking for is already online then googling his/her name will do the trick. Although, the site does provide a more targeted search and maybe, they have records of people not online as well.


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!