Translate

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Black Friday

Black Friday ... that term is new to me. The only one I know of is Good Friday. Have you heard of it before?

Well, if you live in the US, I guess the term should be quite familiar to you. For us non-US residents, we would be left clueless.

In the US, Black Friday is the friday after Thanksgiving. As to why it's called Black Friday, I certainly have no idea. For them it officially opens the Christmas season and the start of Christmas shopping! So on this day, stores nationwide offer big discounts and holiday sales. It's no wonder why my cousin is heading for the US again. She owns a boutique selling imported stuffs and she usually does her shopping around Thanksgiving day.

However going there herself entails extra cost. I should inform her of this site I found. It's very user friendly and it offers Black Friday discounts without the usual hassle of lining up and crowded spaces. The site is called blackfridayonline.com. I'm sure she would be interested in this, especially since it includes a lot of merchants. Not only will this lessen the cost of her goods but also save her time to do a lot of other stuffs.

In a few days it will be September! Start of the BER-months, that is! And for us Filipinos it officially opens the Christmas season! I guess we, Filipinos, tend to open the Christmas season way earlier than the Americans do. And I love it! (^o^)v


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!