Translate

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Fall in Love one more time



Is there someone in your life that gets to your nerves like hell but definitely is worth fighting for?

She's starin' at me
I'm sittin' wonderin' what she's thinkin'
Nobody's talkin' cause talkin' only leads to screamin'
And now it's I'm yellin' over her, she's yellin' over me
All that means is neither of us is listening

And what's even worse?
That we don't even remember why we're fighting
So both of us are mad for 
Nothing, fighting for
Nothing, cryin' for
Nothing, whoa
But we won't let it go for
Nothing, no not for
Nothing, this should be
Nothing to a love like what we got.


-excerpts from Ne-Yo's Mad -
Watch the video in full screen and fall in love again.




\



I love dancing and I love to dance.  Maybe I should make this my next project.  There's no such thing as being too old to try new things (^0^)/


Never miss and Article. Subscribe to Sun Jun by Email for FREE.


Related Articles:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

You might want to check out the following sites as well:
FREE Photo stories
Online Marketing Strategies
Start Up your Own Business
FREE Personal Finance Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Ups

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog

Samurai of Light | Photo Blog
Visit my Photo Blog

MONEY MAGNETS FREE!!!